We have introduced locksmith training courses because we want to work more closely with the people installing and servicing our coded locks on a daily basis. The locksmiths that attend can give us valuable feedback, allowing us to make further improvements to our product line. In return, we give them the opportunity to refresh their technical knowledge and gain free access to expert tuition.
We are excited to include our CL4500 and CL5500 smart locks range to the training programme. Our smart locks combine smart technology with traditioan keypad and car access options for a wide range of applications.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Gaining insight into the access control market
- A demonstration of our new smart lock range
- Refreshing your knowledge of digital keypad locks
- Reviewing the complete Codelocks product range (over 150 variants of mechanical, electronic and smart locks)
- Understanding the benefits of each lock
- Seeing which access control solutions overcome customer challenges
- An update on Codelocks’ recent expansion and future plans
- Finding the solution to your specific lock challenges
Can't find what you're looking for? If you're looking for specific training, whether you are a Locksmith new to the trade, or part of a well-established estate and facilities management team we can provide a personalized training programme to suit your needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please Note: There is a minimum of 4 / maximum 6 persons per bespoke training session.